Regarding: "Offices coming back?"

Subject: Regarding: "Offices coming back?"
From: Tony DeVries <DeVriesA -at- PGE-TEXAS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 17:32:29 -0600

Snip from Bob Morrisette <writer1 -at- SABU -dot- EBAY -dot- SUN -dot- COM>

"In the old days ... most writers ... worked in offices. After that, ...
cubicles
[because] we could [supposedly] communicate better by hanging our head over
the cube wall to .. shout a message to someone several cubes away. I just
moved into my office at the new Sun factory ... Everyone has a hi-tech
office with gobs of modular storage..."

RESPONSE:

For that you have DILBERT to thank. (See January issue of "Reason
Magazine")

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=