Re: MAC conversion

Subject: Re: MAC conversion
From: Michael Blair <mjblair -at- TOTAL -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 20:38:59 -0500

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999 08:47:38 -0600, Tommy Green <tgreen -at- AESBUS -dot- COM>
wrote:

> I know this will sound like a techie question but it pertains to writing.
> Does anyone know a good tool to convert Word to QuarkXpress (MAC)? I have a
> writing project that requires me to write in Word (PC) and send to a client
> that uses a MAC.
>
> It's a Dog-Eat-Dog world and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear.
>

> Tommy D. Green

Don't DO anything. The Mac is better equipped to convert word to Mac
Quirk. I'm assuming, of course (always a dangerous course) that you are
using Word 97 and your client is using Word 98. If he's not
using Word at all, you're probably better off just sending him a plain
text file.

If you require more information, do not hesitate to contact me off list.

--
Michael Blair
Blair Technical Communications Tel: (514) 989-8713

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=