Index and headings for accented letters

Subject: Index and headings for accented letters
From: Sybille Sterk <sybille -at- BOFFIN -dot- BEYOND2000 -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 08:26:59 +0000

Hiya,

I am trying to use the "Headings for accented letters" feature when
creating an index. This feature only seems to work if you use one of the
pre-defined styles (Modern, Fancy etc.) but not when you use "From template".

Does anybody have an idea what I am doing wrong or is this just one of
Word's bugs?

(By the way I have an Index heading style defined...)

TIA,

Sybille

Sybille Sterk
Technical Author and Translator (German)
email: sybille -at- boffin -dot- beyond2000 -dot- co -dot- uk

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=