Free HTML Help Authoring CD

Subject: Free HTML Help Authoring CD
From: Alec Sonenthal <helpu -at- INETPORT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 08:46:59 -0600

Dear Technical Writing  Community,

At Info Online ?98 in Chicago last November, we launched the Microsoft HTML Help
Authoring Tool Vendor Business Development Program. As part of that program we have
assembled an incredibly comprehensive collection of Help Authoring Tools that are all
Microsoft HTML-compliant on CD-ROM, and we are making it available to you at no
cost.

Complete the form located at http://www.io-conference.com/htmlhelp/cdrominfo.htm and
submit your request. If you are attending Info Online '99 in Orlando (April 20-23), you will
receive a copy at that event. Otherwise, we will mail your copy to you in early May.

Sincerely,
Alec Sonenthal, President
Help University, Inc.
www.helpuniversity.com

Help University is a proud sponsor of HelpNet and RoboHelpTrainers.com, a consortium
of the industry's finest online help trainers and consultants.

www.robohelptrainers.com

Help University is a co-sponsor of Info-Online Conference and Expo, scheduled for April
20-23 in Orlando, and scheduled for October, 1999 on the west coast.

www.io-conference.com