Frame 5.5 / Unix flavor

Subject: Frame 5.5 / Unix flavor
From: Stephen McDermott <dilligaff30 -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 14:36:01 PST

New contract, new tools...

Does anyone know what font / keymap is needed to obtain an "enter"
arrow?

I can not find it on any of the keymaps, nor can I find anything
remotely like it (except an icon font). I can't word the text
differently, because the enter key is a keypad symbol the user of the
product must press.

Any help would be appreciated.

Steve McDermott
Seattle, Washington