Re: Styles for Microsoft Word

Subject: Re: Styles for Microsoft Word
From: "David M. Brown" <dmbrown -at- BROWN-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 17:17:57 -0800

Tom Herme wrote--

> That answers my question. I looked at your site and noticed the
> RemoveUnusedStyles macro. I'll have to give it a try myself.

I use three of the macros as a suite, periodically--especially
when I'm managing a multiple-writer project:

1. StlyeList (so I can see what's being used, then find and
correct any styles that aren't approved)

2. RemoveUnusedStyles (to clear the unapproved styles from the
list of available styles)

3. MergeFromTemplate (to restore the list of available styles
so it includes all the approved styles)

Enjoy!

--David

David M. Brown - Brown Inc.
dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com

N O W A V A I L A B L E ! http://www.html-indexer.com/

Try HTML Indexer, the easiest way to create and maintain real
back-of-the-book indexes for web sites and other HTML documents.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=