Camera Ready for Printing

Subject: Camera Ready for Printing
From: Sylvia Braunstein <sbraun -at- RUGGED -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 12:10:48 +0200

Our company wants to print out our brochures with high quality graphics
and text.
So far, we have been using Photoshop for our graphics and Word97/Pdfs
but we are not satisfied with the results.
We are looking for an excellent application that will allow us to create
brochures (including import the ones we already have in Word) and get
them camera ready.
I have heard of Freehand and PageMaker.
Can anybody help me understand the advantages and inconvenients of these
applications.
Other recommendations are welcome.

Thanks
Sylvia