Re: Web authoring tool, error in quote

Subject: Re: Web authoring tool, error in quote
From: Charmaine Brandon <CBRANDON -at- HIBERNIABANK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 09:48:44 -0600

I responded to this thread to suggest the word-to-HTML software Html Transit. I get the list in digest, so I'm just now realizing that I made an error in attempting to reference Sean Brierley's post:

>>>I should add that, as Sean Brierley mentioned, this works for us because the information goes on our intranet, so only our employees see it.
>>>You also will need to consider the formatting of you current documentation. Will it work online? Ours doesn't really, but right now our focus (per management) is to get the documentation out there, then worry about how it looks later.

Sean mentioned that the document formatting/design should be considered before putting it on a web page, not that HTML Transit works for my company because we are using an intranet :-). I sent this while working on a deadline and didn't finish my cut-&-paste. Sorry for the incorrect referencing, Sean!

Charmaine
cbrandon -at- hiberniabank -dot- com
www.hiberniabank.com

My opinions are my own, and do not reflect the opinions of Hibernia Corporation.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=