Re: Providing clients information via e-mail

Subject: Re: Providing clients information via e-mail
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 13:21:48 -0700

Because I work for the government, I'm sure my experience would not apply
directly. However, I think that your option 1 (clearninghouse) would be a
horrible thing to implement. Depending on the size of your company and the
amount of email traffic to clients, filtering email through a central point
for review would cause unnecessary delays.

Option 2 (automatic disclaimer) might work if it was worded properly. (I
have no idea how it should be worded.)

Option 4 might work partially. Perhaps only certain people/offices can
communicate with clients about very specific information, such as where
commitments, obligations, and money are concerned. Communicating information
outside those restricted areas is open to anyone, as the need arises.

Just some thoughts.

Bev Parks
parksb -at- emh1 -dot- hqisec -dot- army -dot- mil

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=