Re: printing Word outlines without body text?

Subject: Re: printing Word outlines without body text?
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 12:24:10 -0500

hmmmm...works for me.

Word 97, NT4 SP3

I created a quick page, 6 Heading 1's, each Heading 1 has two Heading
2's, each Heading 2 has some greeked text.

In Outline view, when I select to view only level 1 and print, I get
only the Heading 1 text. When I view to level 2 and print, I get only
the Heading 1 and Heading 2 text. When I view ALL, I get Heading 1,
Heading 2, and the greeked body text.

--
John Posada, Technical Writer
Bellcore, where Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=