Help development book

Subject: Help development book
From: NHickman <nhickman -at- GVI -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 12:39:36 -0600

Everyone,
Some of you have been incorrectly told that my book, "Building Windows
95 Help" is not
available. Retailers have been inconsistently carrying it.

In the meantime, if you are interested in getting a copy or multiple
copies, contact me
directly at:
nhickman -at- gvi -dot- net

I will be happy to make sure that you receive copies.

Here's a listing of the chapters:

Building Windows 95 Help
Chapter 1: Stepping up to Winhelp 4.0
Chapter 2: How to plan a Help system
Chapter 3: How to create a new Help system
Chapter 4: How to develop Help pages
Chapter 5: How to compile and test Help files
Chapter 6: How to extend Winhelp functionality with DLLs
Chapter 7: How to implement Help support in application code
Appendix A: ANSI codes for the symbol character set
Appendix B: Winhelp macro list
Appendix C: Considerations for localization

The book comes with full examples and code samples, as well as, two free
DLLs. One DLL adds a Version or "About" tab to your Help Topics dialog
box, and another adds scrolling text onto a Help page.

If you have any questions about the book or my seminars, feel free to
contact me.

Thanks,
--Nancy Hickman

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=