Re: printing Word outlines without body text?

Subject: Re: printing Word outlines without body text?
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 08:29:51 +0000

It can be done - have done it recently when re-jigging the layout of a
manual. Displayed down to level 3 headings and printed - all that was
printed was the headings. I didn't do anything special, just went to
outline, selected the number of levels I wanted and printed. Just did it
again and it worked fine. Perhaps it's MS tweaking the software? I'm
using V7 for Win 95.

If it doesn't work I'd suggest creating a TOC

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=