Re: Web browser colours (Was: Recommended Graphic Packages)

Subject: Re: Web browser colours (Was: Recommended Graphic Packages)
From: Deborah McDaniel <DeborahM -at- CAPTURA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 14:43:32 -0800

Sorry I am posting this so looong after the first post, but I was attending
the most-excellent WinWriter's conference all week and just got caught up on
this week's mail.
Anyhoo - there is a wonderful tool called ColorMix at
http://www.colormix.com/ <http://www.colormix.com/>
ColorMix lets you create new web-safe colors that are actually combinations
(dithered) of web-safe colors. The combo's created are much subtler than
the standard 216 safe colors. The site lets you preview your colors so you
can avoid the measles-like look that dithering can lend some combinations.
It also saves your palettes so you can re-use them - and (best of all) it's
FREE!
HTH
McD
Deborah McDaniel