Can you recommend an editor in Silicon Valley?

Subject: Can you recommend an editor in Silicon Valley?
From: joe malone <joe -at- MANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 11:50:21 -0800

I need a contract editor to do developmental and copy edits of our
Frame/HTML user guide and other learning materials (about network
management software products).

Rather than call a head hunter or otherwise recruit, I'd like to
identify someone widely respected by Silicon Valley writers...

TIA

Joe Malone
Mgr, Information Development
Manage.Com