Math graphics

Subject: Math graphics
From: Walter Crockett <BrufusD -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 23:24:57 EST

I'm looking for a math graphics program, or combination of them, that would be
good for tech writing purposes. I'd like something that can automatically
draw, measure and label angles and shapes, etc., not to mention write
equations and math problems. And something that could also be used by the rest
of my family for algebra through calculus.

I've seen Maple mentioned on this list before. Does anyone have experience
with it? Is Geometer's Scratchpad a powerful enough program? Any advice?

Walter Crockett

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=