Re: Heading and Title Capitalization

Subject: Re: Heading and Title Capitalization
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 10:46:55 -0500

I still do and prefer significant word capitalization in headers. As long as
you were consistent, though, I'd have no issue with initial word
capitalization. (I still remember the Matlock--80's tv show--credits where
they did not capitalize the first letter of any name. That bothered me, then
. . . still does now, come to think of it ;?). As for bullets, I do not
punctuate the end of them and I generally capitalize the first letter in a
bulleted list--it's a style issue.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=