Re: Laptops, Mac-to-Windows

Subject: Re: Laptops, Mac-to-Windows
From: George Beinhorn <trail -at- BEST -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 09:58:43 -0800

Actually, you <can> connect a keyboard to a PC laptop. It's routine.

Michael Blair wrote:As for using a laptop (of any flavour) exclusively, I
wouldn't want to.

> The keyboards are just too small and clunky for my liking (I use an
> ergonomic keyboard on my desktop machine). On the other hand, another
> advantage of a Mac laptop (Ok, I don't know for sure you _can't_ to this
> with a PC laptop) is that you can connect an external monitor and
> keyboard.
> If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me off list.
> --

George Beinhorn

"How to Run Your First 50-miler"

"God on the Job" (21 Interviews with
business managers who practice yoga
spiritual principles at work)

Ultrarunning o Yoga o Fitness o Drug Recovery
Weight Loss o Photography

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=