Cross Platform online help issues

Subject: Cross Platform online help issues
From: Jacqueline Porter <r5559c -at- EMAIL -dot- SPS -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 13:17:22 -0700

Hello,

I am posting this to a collegue. Please respond directly to her or to
me, and I'll post a summary at the end.

Thanks,

J. M. Porter
Phoenix, AZ

Here is the question.

We want to create online help for our applications that run on both UNIX
and MACs. We would like to use a help authoring tool such as ForeHelp,
Doc-to-Help or RoboHelp, but we need one that can produce cross-platform
online help.

From the research I have done so far, it seems like WebHelp or NetHelp
are possible solutions. Does anyone know if these work well? Is there
another way to produce cross-platform online help?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please email me
personally since I do not belong to the tech writer list.

Thanks,

Lynda
r3993z -at- email -dot- sps -dot- mot -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=