Re: another framemaker question

Subject: Re: another framemaker question
From: Melonie Holliman <melonie -dot- holliman -at- TXEXMTA4 -dot- AMD -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 14:45:42 -0600

Howdy,

Framemaker will export via RTF to Word. Granted, it is not the prettiest
or smoothest solution. Graphics are a pain (even using Visio). It is not
good enough to move a doc back and forth between them, in my opinion.
However, we have found that it is worth the export/import process for a
major revision.

Melonie Holliman
Tech Writer
CPD, AMD

<< FrameMaker does not export to Word. >>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=