Re: What am I worth?

Subject: Re: What am I worth?
From: Michael Gos <mgos -at- LEE -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 14:57:59 -0600

It seems to me that the most recent STC recommendation (or perhaps it was a
finding?) for contract rates was $75 per hour. Am I remembering wrong?
Was that just in the Houston Area? Does anyone else remember this?

At any rate, $10, 20 even 30 dollars an hour seems to be aiming a bit low.

Dr. Michael W. Gos
Department of English and Communications
Lee College
Baytown, Texas 77522
"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am."

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=