ISO 9000 Compliant IT Documentation

Subject: ISO 9000 Compliant IT Documentation
From: Patrick Warren <pkwarren -at- CSI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 21:43:17 -0500

I am investigating what is required to create ISO 9000 compliant
documentation for an IT department. This would be from system level docs,
tutorials, on-line versions and printed materials.

I was looking at the one mentioned in the book list, but I'm not sure it
covers what I am looking for.

Documenting ISO 9000: Guidelines for Compliant Documentation

R2 Innovations, 5050 Willowood Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, 1998, ISBN:
0-9681655-0-8

Anyone familiar with it?

Has any one on the list had to perform a similar function? Care to share
your experiences, knowledge or wisdom? Off-list or on.

Pat Warren
pkwarren -at- csi -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=