Re: RoboHTML Evaluation...

Subject: Re: RoboHTML Evaluation...
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 09:57:07 -0500

>>>The new releases of DreamWeaver and HomeSite seem to be the
>>>current tools of
>>>choice for many HTML pros. Even the dreaded MS FrontPage 98
>>>would be a much
>>>better choice than ROBOIHTML.

I will shortly be testing a downloaded version of Dreamweaver 2, which I
understand is an excellent tool. However, from experience and from a more
frugal standpoint, check out SoftQuad's HoTMetaL Pro v5 (http://www.sq.com).
Make sure you get the latest bug fix <vbg>.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=