Re: What am I worth?

Subject: Re: What am I worth?
From: Lenn Thompson <Lenn -dot- Thompson -at- FTG -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 10:04:53 -0500

My goodness--this entire discussion is getting way out of control. People
should charge what they think they are worth. None of us have ANY right to
tell someone else what to charge because they are "underselling" themselves
and it will hurt our own ability to make big money.

As for unionizing TW...I hope you are not serious. Unions had a time and
place, but their times have passed. Unions have a terrible reputation
nowadays and I, for one, would never join one. All unions are good for now
is getting unskilled laborers huge amounts of money that they aren't worth
and for helping NBA players screw their owners...no way should we unionize.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=