Re: Where Do I Find Additional Word Templates?

Subject: Re: Where Do I Find Additional Word Templates?
From: John Gilger <jgilger_it -at- NV -dot- DOE -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 07:18:43 -0800

Why don't you just custom design the templates for your client? It isn't
hard.

John

Nina asked:

A client of mine asked me to try to dig up some useful Microsoft
Word =
templates for them. They want one for a software user's guide =
primarily, but will happily take anything having to do with
technical =
publication. (This client _really_ likes templates.) They've got
all the =
standard ones that come with Word or that are downloadable from
=
Microsoft's Website. Are there other sources for technical
publication =
templates that you know of?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=