Re: Adobe K2

Subject: Re: Adobe K2
From: Melonie Holliman <melonie -dot- holliman -at- TXEXMTA4 -dot- AMD -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 10:14:05 -0600

Howdy,

Is this truly supposed to be a PageMaker replacement or is it just a new
competing product? Anyboday know what the benefits are verses PageMaker?
Has anyone used this before? And why do we need a NEW publishing tool?
It would be nice if they just made the old ones better.

Melonie Holliman
Tech Writer
CPD, AMD

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=