Re: Teaching Webology

Subject: Re: Teaching Webology
From: Sharon Burton-Hardin <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 09:37:31 -0800

Fun. Make it fun. Whether you are teaching adults or children, make it fun.
Especially with children, make funny errors that help them remember how to
do it right.

Life is short. Fun is unlimited. Fun is engaging and actually helps people
remember.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!
See www.sharonburton.com!