From: A Sarumi <asarumi -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 06:23:40 PST

I've had the same experience with recruiters. I actually saw the
listings for the jobs in Sunday's paper that a recruiter had the nerve
to call and ask if she could submitt me for. Unfortunately, we all don't
learn quickly enough who's actually working with us and who's out there
just jerking our chain.

Get Your Private, Free Email at

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=