Re: Save Andrew Plato!!!--kick him off for trolling

Subject: Re: Save Andrew Plato!!!--kick him off for trolling
From: Scott McClare <smcclare -at- DY4 -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 11:00:34 -0500

Tons and tons of posts asking whether Andrew's posts are appropriate.

More! I want more! I only got two dozen or so in this morning's inbox.
It's still too easy to see all that crap about techwriting (although the
Andrew thread and the spaces-after-periods thread are making a valiant
attempt between them).

Shee.

Scott

--
Scott McClare - Technical Writer
DY 4 Systems Inc., Kanata, Ontario, Canada

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=