Re: Secrets to Success

Subject: Re: Secrets to Success
From: Barry Kieffer <barry -dot- kieffer -at- EXGATE -dot- TEK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 10:01:15 -0800

Mike Johnson writes:
> I watched a little bit of TV yesterday and caught this tidbit from Ted
> Turner, who was quoting his father's formula for success:
>
> Early to bed,
> Early to rise,
> Work like Hell,
> And Advertise!

As a technical writer I follow the above:

Early to bed - After a 10-12 hour work day, I try to get to bed by midnight.

Early to rise - I have four cats that see to that.

Work like Hell - With tight deadlines and last minute input, who doesn't?

And Advertise - Who gives a cat's furry butt how hard we TW work? Advertise
where? I keep asking to have my name on the user and service manuals, but my
editor says NO!

I have everything most technical writers have, now I want fame!

Cheers!

Barry Kieffer

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=