Re: Replacing SHED graphics with new image (while preserving the hots pots)

Subject: Re: Replacing SHED graphics with new image (while preserving the hots pots)
From: steve <steve -at- SOFTLINESYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 12:21:23 -0800

David wrote,

>So what I need to know is: can I simply change the graphic in the SHED
>without disturbing the hotspots,...?

Indeed you can David. But the RH7 verison of the Shed editor doesn't support
replace. Instead, download the SHED.EXE version 3.5 from the Microsoft web
site, which does have a Replace option. You may have to download the entire
WinHelp Workshop to get it but the workshop components may come in handy
when RH gets finicky.

Cheers,
Steven Ward Email: steve -at- softlinesystems -dot- com
Technical Writer Phone: (604) 266-1995
Softline Systems Inc. Fax: (604) 266-1949
850-1200 West 73rd Ave. Vancouver, B.C.
WWW: http://www.softlinesystems.com