Re: jobsite URLs (was Recruiters: Is It Just Me?)

Subject: Re: jobsite URLs (was Recruiters: Is It Just Me?)
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 21:33:46 -0500

WOW!!!

I downloaded that software on your suggestion. It installed in about 2 minutes and
in 5 minutes, had a hit list of 276 positions. I run two windows...one the
application and a web window. By clicking on an entry in the list, it displays the
position in the browser. WAY COOL!!!

I also am not affiliated with the company and I would gladly pay a $35 reg fee even
though it is free.

Thanks for the tip.

> And if you want a handy piece of software that will go out and search many of
> these sites, try out Wanted Jobs 98, available at:
>
> http://www.wantedjobs.com/
>
> After downloading this freebie and installing it, you set up a search by state,
> job area in which you're looking, and a keyword if desired. You begin the
> search and watch it contact the agencies and troll for the jobs you want. It
> rates found jobs by relevancy. Then you click a posting you want to see, and
> that agency's site opens in your browser to the page containing the posting.

John Posada

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=