URGENT: FrameMaker/PageMaker import question

Subject: URGENT: FrameMaker/PageMaker import question
From: Sonja Draeger <sdraeger -at- NORMAN -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 16:34:21 +1100

Can someone please tell me if I can get the text in a PageMaker file into a
FrameMaker file. I need to know how to do this (if it can be done at all)
asap please! The archives didn't enlighten me and there's no PageMaker
option in the Unknown File Type list when I try to import.

Please e-mail me directly. Thanks a gazillion.

Sonja Draeger
Senior Technical Writer
Norman Data Defense Systems
[Norman Development, Australia]
E-mail sdraeger -at- norman -dot- com -dot- au
WWW http://www.norman.com.au

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=