Re: Prod reviews--why not include doc???

Subject: Re: Prod reviews--why not include doc???
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 10:18:16 -0500

In my portfolio, I carry a reprint that I ordered from a magazine called
"Internet Telephony" where they reviewed an API SDK done by my company
and not only do they have a section called DOCUMENTATION, but they place
the review FIRST, right after the list of software features and before
INSTALLATION or OPERATIONAL TESTING. ALSO, on the first page of a four
page review, they have a rating table and list documentation in the
table.

It can happen

--
John Posada, Technical Writer
Bellcore, where Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=