OS2 graphics tool(s)?

Subject: OS2 graphics tool(s)?
From: WPAINE <WPAINE -at- LANIER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 10:30:34 -0500

help

My co-worker is writing for an application that resides on an OS2
platform. Traditional screen capture tools, we have Hijaak and
PaintShop, he says don't work or work well in the OS2 environment.

His goal is to capture a OS2 session, copy/paste it to the Windows
clipboard, manupliate it and then insert it into a frame doc.

Suggestions? Hints? Ideas?

Bill Paine
Sr. Technical Writer
Lanier Worldwide
Wpaine -at- lanier -dot- com
Standard disclaimers apply.

"Just because I am crunchy and may taste good with ketchup, I do not
eschew the affairs of dragons and other such beasts."

Good sources for information about email or virus myths and hoaxes
are:
http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html
and
http://kumite.com/myths/