What do TW's really do?

Subject: What do TW's really do?
From: Michelle Vina-Baltsas <Michelle_Vina-Baltsas -at- US -dot- CRAWCO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 10:42:10 -0500

Recently an online document I published won an STC award. Befere anyone
flames, that's not the issue here. The issue is that my company wants to
write an article for our international newsletter announcing that we've won
the award, and they want to include a bio about me. Yikes!! When the
writer called me this morning and asked me what I do, I told him briefly
what some of my responsibilities are at my company, but I don't really feel
that I gave him an accurate description of what I actually do. Partly
because I was caught off guard by the phonecall, and partly because I find
it difficult to describe. If one of you had to summarize what you do as a
TW, what would you say? I realize that this is a very good opportunity for
me to really toot my own horn, and TW's in general, but I need help.

Please no flaming!!

Thanks,
Michelle
Happy, but perplexed award winner