ADMIN: Please, folks

Subject: ADMIN: Please, folks
From: TECHWR-L Administrator <admin -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 08:51:56 -0700

Gang,
I'm on the road this week, and only sporadically able
to deal with email.

I'm not making a decision about Andrew Plato this week. I'd
appreciate it if all comments about him cease on the list
and are directed, if appropriate, to me offline.
There's no need for the meta-discourse about if AP is
a "valuable member" or not--while his posting was certainly
RELEVANT, if not particularly polite, discussions about him
are ALL off-topic.

Two spaces vs. one is covered, I believe, in the techwr-l
Web site at www.raycomm.com/techwhirl.

A vs. an is a standard grammar rule that a grammar book
or style guide should be able to help you with.

Please, let's get back on topic.

Eric

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=