Re: Recruiters

Subject: Re: Recruiters
From: "HICKEY, John David" <jdhickey -at- GROUPE-PROGESTIC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 15:15:56 -0500

>You could be like me and avoid agencies all together...and get a
>permanent position!!

There are days that I think I'd like to give up this contracting
business and go back to the simpler life of a permanent position. It's
funny though... when I was permanent, I shuddered at the thought of
contracting. Now after 4 years of contracting, I shudder at the thought
of permanent work (although some would argue that this is a misnomer;
there is no such thing as permanent work).

Both have their ups and downs and it's just a question of what you're
willing to live with or live with out.

How's that for a fence-sitting Canadian perspective! <g>
Be seeing you,

John David Hickey
Technical Writer
Montreal, Quebec

Do not confuse my opinions with my employers'
Each exists in blissful ignorance of the other.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=