"bulleted" lists in Excel - thanks for the help

Subject: "bulleted" lists in Excel - thanks for the help
From: Timothy Notzon <tmno -at- DYNEGY -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 08:57:25 -0600

Thanks for all of the help in attempting to remedy the "bulleted list" problem
in Excel. I suppose that Excel's spreadsheet characteristics do not allow easy
fixes for this type of formatting (seems as though I'm forced to define
information by individual cells). I finally chose to forgo the issue altogether
and group the information (short sentences) in paragraph format, which for my
purposes will work adequately.

All of the suggestions do, however, provide a viable alternative to solving this
problem. Your generosity and quick answers are appreciated!

Tim Notzon

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=