SUMMARY: Replacing a Shed Graphic

Subject: SUMMARY: Replacing a Shed Graphic
From: "HICKEY, John David" <jdhickey -at- GROUPE-PROGESTIC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 12:56:10 -0500

I'm due to post a summary or two, so here it goes. Thanks to everyone
who responded and I did get my hands on the application I needed to
replace the graphic image in a shed graphic without losing the hotlinks.
Two Stevens (Steven Feldberg (steven -at- icu -dot- com), Steve Ward
(steve -at- softlinesystems -dot- com)), a Julie
(julie -dot- badger -at- exchangebrk -dot- BARRA -dot- com), and a Sue
(sgallagher -at- expersoft -dot- com) suggested I use version 3.5 of the Microsoft
Shed Editor. I finally got it downloaded (thanks Julie) and it works
However, Phil Atkinson (mailto:phil -dot- atkinson -at- braid -dot- co -dot- uk) warned:

The only problem with SHED is that it only supports 16 colours, whereas
RH7's Image Workshop supports high colour images.

Be seeing you,

John David Hickey
Technical Writer
Montreal, Quebec

Do not confuse my opinions with my employers'
Each exists in blissful ignorance of the other.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=