Informal Techwriters Roundtable: SE Michigan

Subject: Informal Techwriters Roundtable: SE Michigan
From: Misti Anslin Tucker <matucker -at- MMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 13:45:37 -0500

The SE Michigan area Techwriters Roundtable is scheduled to meet on Sunday,
March 14 at the Elias Brothers' Big Boy on Washtenaw Avenue in Ann Arbor.

We're tenatively planning to meet at 2pm, but are open to changing the time
if anyone would like to attend but can't make it then.

The group based (very) loosely on the writers' groups that writers and
poets have used for years to get peer reviews to refine their work. (Think
J. R. R. Tolkein, Dorothy Sayer, and C. S. Lewis and their writers' group,
Inklings.) Each writer is asked to bring a document or a part of a
document that either poses them with a puzzle or that they'd like input on
how to make even better.

If you live nearby, and are interested in joining our writer's roundtable,
you can contact me off-line at mta -at- cyberspace -dot- org or just show up on Sunday
afternoon.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=