Re: Screen Captures

Subject: Re: Screen Captures
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 08:13:43 -0800

Cheryl L. Higgins wrote:

| I could be wrong and often am. But, I thought <ALT> Print Screen
| was a dos
| command?

Actually, it works in Windows. Alt+PrtScrn transfers a bitmap of the active
window to the Windows clipboard, which can then paste into an application
like Word or PaintShop Pro (or any other app that can accept a bitmap).

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

RoboHELP Certified Trainer * RoboHELP Certified Consultant

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=