synonym for "rollback"

Subject: synonym for "rollback"
From: Benzi Schreiber <benzi -at- HARMONYCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 13:06:34 +0200

Hi friends:

The software has a rollback mechanism. In other words, if the process fails,
all the steps that were performed are reversed, leaving us with the original
state (the one we had before the process was invoked).

However, the users of the document are not computer people. What can I use
instead of "rolling back the process"?

Thanks

- Benzi

Benzi Schreiber