UPDATE: Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L

Subject: UPDATE: Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L
From: "=^.^=" <cloudbow -at- PRIMENET -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 14:01:50 -0700

The Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L website was updated today. There are three
new faces: Roger Bell, David M. Girardot, and Nancy Kaminski. Information
was updated for J Wynia. Bill Swallow was removed based on his post to the
list last Friday that he was signing off.

New procedure (on my part): I will no longer send verification messages to
email addresses when I add new faces to the site. I'll continue to check
all new URLs, though. Please verify your own email addresses, or if you use
an email address from a Faces page and it fails, let me know. I *will*
continue to verify email addresses periodically as a site maintenance
function, just not at the time of creation.

The Friendly Faces URL is http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/bute/52/techwr-l/

This month marks the second anniversary of the Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L
website!

Beverly Parks =^.^= cloudbow -at- primenet -dot- com
The Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L -
http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/bute/52/techwr-l/
Some of my other sites -
http://www.desertaura.com (Cochise County Pictorial)