Re: (Zachary) tayloring (Rant/Long)

Subject: Re: (Zachary) tayloring (Rant/Long)
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- SOUNDY -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 10:31:17 -0800

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999 09:48:34 -0800, Jan Boomsliter wrote:

>Please help us show how good we are, not what we "dash off without checking." A
>large part of our job is checking, checking, checking. Let's show our stuff.

Amen, Sister!

I fear my last post may have come off a bit arrogant at one point (ie. "I
didn't have to use a spellchecker, so nyah") -- it wasn't meant to be. My
overall point was the same as Jan's. USE a spellchecker, grammarchecker,
and online thesaurus if you need to. Just remember that every post you
make is a sample of your work.

I don't think it can get much clearer than that: every post you make is a
sample of your work.

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<All standard disclaimers apply>
"Reality is in alpha test on protoype hardware."

The diurnal introduction into the alimentary system of a single example
of any of a variety of species of pomes has been demonstrated to have
an ameliorative effect to the dread felt by iatrophobes, by rendering
the necessity of the presence of the object of such iatrophobia that
much less likely. (Or, an apple a day keeps the doctor away.)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=