Re: (Zachary) taylor rants

Subject: Re: (Zachary) taylor rants
From: Rebecca Merck <Rebecca -dot- Merck -at- ONESOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 13:43:26 -0500

I think I learned more grammar by learning a foreign language, and more
about punctuation and typographical issues by learning that I'm mildly
dyslexic, than I ever got out of a grammar course. I don't recommend
that last technique for everyone!

I wonder how many of us speak multiple languages, and what the impact on
our use of English has been? It certainly has been helpful as I've been
preparing to prepare (no error!) our documents to be translated, as well
as having helped me learn comparatively some of the important parts of
my native tongue.

-Rebecca

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=