Red X in Word

Subject: Red X in Word
From: Gerard Reuss <swcoop3 -at- NDIGITAL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 14:51:41 -0500

Hello all:
I am working on a document in Word 97. I have recently
incountered a problem. All my graphics (e.g figures) have been
repalced with a big red X. Our computer support personal has
loaded Service Release 2 on my system; however, the problem still
persists. If anyone has any suggestions I would be most thankful.

Cheers
Gerard
My email is swcoop3 -at- ndigital -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=