Re: Opinions on Embedded Help?

Subject: Re: Opinions on Embedded Help?
From: "Horn, Matthew" <Matthew -dot- Horn -at- TFN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 12:30:14 -0500

Ok Ok, now I'm dying to see what embedded help is about. Anything that makes
software developers happy has the potential to make me and my company happy.

Can someone point me to a piece of shareware that uses it or maybe send some
screen caps showing what it is? Or a good URL? I work in a very small doc
group and don't get out much. Thanks.

<<Lauren Merritt wrote>>
I'm a big fan of embedded help in general, and I know =
the software developers at my company are always singing its praises. =
(It's embedded into their development tool.)

--matt

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=