QUERY: Name of wizard 'pages'

Subject: QUERY: Name of wizard 'pages'
From: -Melanie Albrecht- <Melanie_Albrecht -at- MOLDFLOW -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 15:40:16 +1000

Hi all!

Our software has a few wizards, which consist of four or more 'pages' -
different sets of options on the same dialog, which the user moves between
by clicking Back or Next.

I am not sure if there is a standard term for each of these 'pages'. Are
they, indeed, pages? Or does anyone have a better term?

Thanks in advance

Moldflow Corporation

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=

Next by Author: [no subject]
Previous by Thread: Re: Screen capture for online viewing
Next by Thread: Re: QUERY: Name of wizard 'pages'

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads