FWD: Explanations for getting fired

Subject: FWD: Explanations for getting fired
From: Anonymous User <anonfwd -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 06:48:02 -0700

Name withheld upon request. Please reply on list.

I was fired several years ago from a marketing/tech writing position at a
software company. It was a situation in which I was embarrassingly
unprofessional and unable to see past my own insecurities and anger in
dealing with a new boss. Looking back, I realize that I should accept 99% of
the responsibility for my getting let go, and I've been able to truly turn
myself around personally and professionally.

Now that I've been successfully working at two other companies as a contract
and a full-time tech writer, I would like your opinion on how to explain why
I was let go when seeking other employment. I want to keep the explanation
short and succinct without pointing fingers at anyone. What would you say?

Message forwarded on request. Please reply on list.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=