Re: Need help with a recommendation

Subject: Re: Need help with a recommendation
From: Kathleen Kuvinka <kkuvinka -at- CLIENTELE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 12:46:29 -0800

I don't know about Canada, but in the US you can't make someone sit in a bad
chair or work with equipment that could possibly injure them over the short
or long term.

As for the monitor, maybe get an excuse from your eye doctor? ;^}

I have a 21 inch monitor. Now I tend to open too many applications, which
makes my 233 retch! So I may actually be less productive...

Good luck!
Kat

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=